Launch of the Stimson Center’s report, “Beyond UN75: A Roadmap for Inclusive, Networked & Effective Global Governance” at the Annual Meeting of the Academic Council on the UN System (ACUNS). Among other things, the report recommends a 2023 World Summit on Inclusive Global Governance. A fee of US$ 30.- is charged for participation in the ACUNS proceedings.
- Dr. Richard Ponzio, Senior Fellow and Director, Global Governance, Justice & Security Program, Stimson Center
- Cristina Petcu, Research Analyst, Global Governance, Justice & Security Program, Stimson Center
- Professor Joris Larik, Assistant Professor of Comparative, EU, and International Law, Leiden University and Senior Adviser, Stimson Center
- Banou Arjomand, Research Assistant, Global Governance, Justice & Security Program, Stimson Center
- Dr. Mónica Serrano, Research-Professor of International Relations, El Colegio de México (discussant)
- Professor Sultan Barakat, Director, Centre for Conflict and Humanitarian Studies, Doha Institute of Graduate Studies (moderator)